The main location for the B For Good Leader Summit is the beautiful Auditorium Parco della Musica, at walking distance from the city centre. The building has a strong social function and a story that suits the Summit well.
In the heart of Parco della Musica are the remains of an ancient Roman villa from the 6th century BC. During construction, excavations uncovered the foundations of a villa and an oil-press dating from the sixth century BC. Architect Renzo Piano then adjusted his design scheme to accommodate the archaeological remains.
B for Good Leaders BVVisiting addressWittevrouwensingel 1 (3rd floor)3581 GA UtrechtThe Netherlands
Postal addressMiddenlaan 53941 CC DoornThe Netherlands
Our present economic system is flawed. It is guided by a short-term vision that only takes the interests of a limited number of stakeholders into account and is deaf to the call of future generations.
The annual B for Good Leaders Summit exists to accelerate the transition towards a regenerative economy creating the conditions for a shared, durable prosperity. This will create social, environmental, and economic net positive value through a new model of regenerative leadership.
As inhabitants of planet Earth, we take up this intergenerational call which demands to reframe the very meaning of leadership.
To enable this evolution, as B For Good Leaders, we commit to:
1. embrace radical interdependence, the fundamental principle governing life on Earth, as the golden rule for decision-making, leading to a regenerative impact;
2. consider at least the next generation of humans in every business decision;
3. measure what matters to integrate systemic value creation into our definition of profit;
4. challenge extractive economic models and take a stand for the common good;
5. mobilize finance as a catalyst to transform the business perspective from short-termism to long-term shared value creation.
We commit to guiding our companies and organizations to embrace a purpose-driven model that creates value for all.
Through this joint leadership statement, we lay the foundation for collective actions and alliances, clearing the path for a new regenerative economy.