Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
B for Good Leaders BV
Address:Wittevrouwensingel 1 (3rd floor)3581 GA UtrechtThe Netherlands
We would love for you to join the B for Good Leaders Network.
If you are a Founder, Partner, CEO or Board Member and committed to the new economy and eager to increase the positive impact of your business in society and/or the planet you can join our community.
In order to help us build the global network we ask every Leader to sponsor us a membership fee of €300per year.
By becoming a member of the community you will be able to attend the B For Good Leaders Dialogues Series monthly in which we bring inspiration, useful insights and connections around the key themes with like-minded leaders and unconventional speakers creating an inspiring, safe space to learn and take action.
As a Leader you will be invited to the Annual Summit and there, you will have access to the Leaders Lounge and many other special offers that we’re preparing for the next Summit edition.
Our present economic system is flawed. It is guided by a short-term vision that only takes the interests of a limited number of stakeholders into account and is deaf to the call of future generations.
The annual B for Good Leaders Summit exists to accelerate the transition towards a regenerative economy creating the conditions for a shared, durable prosperity. This will create social, environmental, and economic net positive value through a new model of regenerative leadership.
As inhabitants of planet Earth, we take up this intergenerational call which demands to reframe the very meaning of leadership.
To enable this evolution, as B For Good Leaders, we commit to:
1. embrace radical interdependence, the fundamental principle governing life on Earth, as the golden rule for decision-making, leading to a regenerative impact;
2. consider at least the next generation of humans in every business decision;
3. measure what matters to integrate systemic value creation into our definition of profit;
4. challenge extractive economic models and take a stand for the common good;
5. mobilize finance as a catalyst to transform the business perspective from short-termism to long-term shared value creation.
We commit to guiding our companies and organizations to embrace a purpose-driven model that creates value for all.
Through this joint leadership statement, we lay the foundation for collective actions and alliances, clearing the path for a new regenerative economy.