We would love for you to join the B for Good Leaders Network.
In order to help us build the global network we ask every Leader to sponsor us a membership fee of €300* per year.
As a Leader you will be able to join our private monthly webinars with influential leaders, take the personal leadership impact assessment created by Randall Stutman and enjoy many more benefits.
And finally, we invite you to introduce 5 trusted relationships to become part the network and also be invited to our Second Summit in Rome.
*This amount will be subtracted from your B for Good Leaders Summit ticket.
Our present economic system is flawed. It is guided by a short-term vision that only takes the interests of a limited number of stakeholders into account and is deaf to the call of future generations.
The annual B for Good Leaders Summit exists to accelerate the transition towards a regenerative economy creating the conditions for a shared, durable prosperity. This will create social, environmental, and economic net positive value through a new model of regenerative leadership.
As inhabitants of planet Earth, we take up this intergenerational call which demands to reframe the very meaning of leadership.
To enable this evolution, as B For Good Leaders, we commit to:
1. embrace radical interdependence, the fundamental principle governing life on Earth, as the golden rule for decision-making, leading to a regenerative impact;
2. consider at least the next generation of humans in every business decision;
3. measure what matters to integrate systemic value creation into our definition of profit;
4. challenge extractive economic models and take a stand for the common good;
5. mobilize finance as a catalyst to transform the business perspective from short-termism to long-term shared value creation.
We commit to guiding our companies and organizations to embrace a purpose-driven model that creates value for all.
Through this joint leadership statement, we lay the foundation for collective actions and alliances, clearing the path for a new regenerative economy.